Limited Time Warranty
A Lifetime Guarantee
The Carolina Shutter & Blinds (CS&B) lifetime warranty is an expression of our desire to provide a thoroughly satisfying experience when selecting, purchasing, and living with your window covering products. If you are not thoroughly satisfied, simply contact CS&B at (336) 774-7990 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Covered by a Lifetime Warranty
CS&B products and those manufactured by our vendor partners are covered for defects in materials, workmanship, or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below)
- Labor for 2 years from the date of purchase
- All internal mechanisms
- All moving components and joinery
- Components and brackets
- Material finishes for a full 15 years from the date of purchase against cracking, chipping, or discoloration
- Fabric delamination
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products at the sole discretion of CS&B and our vendor partners
- Motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase
NOT Covered by a Lifetime Warranty
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear
- Abuse, accidents, misuse, or alterations to the product
- Abnormal exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/ moisture) and fading over time
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning, or ongoing maintenance
- Trip charges for diagnostics, shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation (beyond the 2-year labor warranty provided above)
This warranty is limited by the ongoing availability of products, and components, and the continuing business relationship between CS&B and its product suppliers.
In no event shall CS&B or its vendor partners be liable or responsible for incidental or consequential damages or for any other indirect damage, loss, cost, or expense. The CS&B Limited Lifetime Warranty is applicable to U.S. customers only. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Different warranty periods and terms apply for commercial products and applications.